I am so chuffed to say that I have completed an intensive development course in Medical Tattooing. This means that I am now trained, licensed and insured to carry out work on scars and burns.
Medical Tattooing covers a wide range of areas that can all help to improve the skins appearance after surgery or trauma by the use of techniques such as dry needling/MCA Micro needling through to Mosaic Micropigmentation camouflage techniques.
The appearance of scars can be improved. Knotted scarred areas can be helped to smooth, relax and re-pigment naturally. Scars can also be improved to ensure that a beautiful decorative tattoo design can cover them safely.
- Scalp Scar Camouflage.
- Relaxing scars and helping them to re-pigment naturally
- Blending the appearance of scars into the surrounding skin
- Relaxing burn scars so the skin is less distorted
- Camouflaging areas of missing hair on the scalp or beard or moustache area
- Making thinning hair appear thicker
- Camouflaging hair transplant scars
- Helping indented scars to fill in and become smoother
- Enabling raised scars to become smoother
- Filling in pigment in areas where it has been lost due to trauma
- Preparing a scar to receive a decorative cover up tattoo safely
- Improving the appearance of stretch marks
This enables me to build on my extensive experience of artistic tattooing on different types of skin and create both cover up body art tattoos and camouflage work for people who have scarring.
As far as I know I am the first person in the UK qualified both through a professional traditional tattoo apprenticeship and also in Medical Tattooing for scars and burns. This allows me to combine industry best practice with the craft skills of traditional tattooing. Im really looking forward to being able to utilise the things I have learnt to help my clients recover after surgery and trauma.
My Tattoo Studio is located in Holmfirth, Huddersfield West Yorkshire and can be easily reached from Manchester, Sheffield, Leeds, Bradford, Cheshire and the surrounding areas.